Homeschool $ense is a quarterly digital magazine focused on saving homeschool families time and money by providing a centralized resource for the best coupons and freebies on the internet while also providing articles to aid homeschool families on their journey.
Homeschool $ense saves money and time by placing all the best deals and freebies in one central location. It also saves time with quality articles and reviews to help guide homeschool families.
Editions will follow the schedule below:
• Winter: January – March
• Spring: April – June
• Summer: July – September
• Fall: October – December
Each edition will include:
• Quality articles including homeschool encouragement, frugal living & more!
• An exclusive printable for kids
• An exclusive printable for adults
• Homeschool curriculum reviews for products we recommend
• A coupons and freebies section where you will find all the best deals and sales!
• A section for products we love and recommend
Our first issue is slated to hit inboxes the beginning of November. Please subscribe now to be sure you receive yours without delay!
Advertising Opportunities with H$Q
We will be offering ad space as well as opportunities for bloggers to share a freebie (exclusive and non-exclusive) with the H$Q audience. These ads will give you exposure to a wide range of homeschool families, professionally designed ads to highlight your product, deal, or freebie, growth potential to traffic (through links in ads) and email list (through subscriber freebie ads you purchase), a new way to connect with your target audience, the ability to advertise just your business or in the Coupons & Freebies section.
Go here to place an ad with Homeschool $ense
Article Submissions to H$Q
We would love to include your article in Homeschool $ense. To have your article considered for publication, please adhere to the following guidelines.
• Articles must be at least 500 words and no more than 2000 words.
• Articles must be emailed in Word or plain text.
• Provide a head shot and bio with no more than 150 words.
• You may provide your site’s link and 3 social media links.
• Articles must NOT be a sales pitch, a review of your curriculum, or contain coupon codes, deals, or a reference to a subscriber freebie.
If you are interested in an article for publication to Homeschool $ense, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – H$Q reserves the right to edit or reject submissions. Only emails of acceptance will be sent.
Become an Affiliate with H$Q
We would love to have you as an affiliate of Homeschool $ense Quarterly. Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive:
• Ad referral program open to any affiliate regardless of ad or article submission.
• Earn 25% of each ad you refer to H$Q.
• Contests to earn prizes and free ads