To have your article considered for publication please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Articles must be at least 500 words and no more than 2000 words.
- Articles must be emailed in Word or plain text.
- Provide a head shot and bio with no more than 150 words.
- You may provide your site’s link and 3 social media links.
- Articles must NOT be a sales pitch, a review of your curriculum, or contain coupon codes, deals, or a reference to a subscriber freebie.
- All reviews must be pre-approved by H$Q . You may use affiliate links in your curriculum reviews.
All articles must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline for consideration. H$Q reserves the right to edit or reject submissions. Only emails of acceptance will be sent.
Deadlines for submission are as follows
Spring Publication Deadline – January 25, 2018
Summer Publication Deadline – April 1st
Fall Publication Deadline – August 1st
Winter Publication Deadline – October 1st